Tuesday 3 November 2015

3 Heatless Hairstyles for Fall

Time to have some more of my favorite he was hairstyles number to hide I am announcing you guys I'm working with a cause that I am so so so happy and about so let me. 
  For the full length program and I'm so incredibly excited now you guys its a program that distributes wigs to women who have lost their hair due to cancer now I don't know if you guys know that talks about in the article my mom actually I battled cancer when I was in 5th grade and there she was lucky enough to not Red Lobster hair I really noticed and was surrounded by a lot of women who are helping my mom out which kind of made me grow enough know that I really want to have a strong sense of community and a strong sense of a female bond with my friends with people that I really care about and I love I just think it's completely awesome at the Pantene program inspires all these women to grow cotton and donate their hair to create these real free wigs for women who are undergoing cancer treatment two more than 600,000 here to Masons have been made which have been turned into 34000 real hair wigs and those waves are distributed through the last American Cancer Society which bank now I have color treated and dyed hair so unfortunately I can't do my hair next best thing was letting you guys. 

 
  We want an excuse to go for a blunt bob or you know somebody has been through cancer helping somebody out by donating your hair it would be absolutely amazing and November 22nd gives you the perfect excuse. 
  Well I wash my hair with Pantene Beautiful like shampoo and conditioner what I've been using. 
  You don't want to put heat on your hair again or something. 
  Have a little bit of a twist in it to make your hair appear fuller and thicker and love her which I like women to do is separate your hair into two sections make sure you go from the corner right from your ear off too kind of create an arch. Of the navigator. 

  Infection and create another ponytail underneath this one and now when you put this one down together because it makes the whole lot more natural. 
  Having to Creekmore volume it was a little more energy and going to look like a real pony and I for hair style number to this one is super simple and you can actually use it really on any length of hair which i think is awesome I absolutely adore this one into 3 equal sections now I'm. 
  Honestly all I'm going to do in loosely related. 
  And you can leave it like it sounds like a fishtail braid. 
  Now we got these really trendy brave I'm going to start by loosening them all up a bit from the start with the section on this side and going to fold it across the back of my neck feels it again and twist this little park that's not right it's underneath the Braveheart and secure it with somebody that. 
  Rap in the park of 9th grade and Heidi elastic. 
  Morning thanks a lot of fun muhahahaha number for a couple of pieces down on either side it is makes a little softer and looks less harsh plus I've done a round face and very funny looking here. 
  Fireworks like a homecoming dance super romantic to match my new boyfriend to the last and final hairstyle when is the absolute easiest one because you know what we're using every girl secret weapon when you don't want to use heat on your hair. 
  America they do a really loose fishtail braid my hair is into sections here and taking a section from the outer side of this section from crossing over into the inner side of the other section and I'm honestly just going to do the same thing outer side of Section 102 in her satisfaction to underside of Section one in your size section 2 TDS lot and work but I facing you all. 
  The of the hair even though I didn't do the fishtail braid all the way down and secure it with a clear elastic because you. 
  Which should know about that now with vision of but I'm bumble bee I can not too good to know pretty sure you got the hang of it so I'm just curious and then I'm going to go through and pull this 1 part 2 part all the hard work you just did.   How to display in my face and hair style. I hope you enjoyed this video and those 3 super super heavy and heatless hairstyles ok beautiful I'm going to have a long with a bunch more information description below and mark your calendars for November 22nd donation? 
  Anytime I love you pull the noodles and noodles of noodles even though I can't relate to move..



No comments:

Post a Comment