Sunday 8 November 2015

EASY HAIRSTYLE FOR FALL NATURAL HAIR

Easy Hairstyles for Fall  Natural Hair 

 

           So long that everybody has time to twist their hair wait overnight take it out the next day silent I'm going to show you guys how to style your hair as is not his fault you're not going to get out of moist arising the hair everything from think butters too heavy cream now it's up to you what your preferences for this video I'm going to be using the thickening gross milk by Shea Moisture cuz one of my favorites plantain which is great.
            I told you guys I'm going to show you for look today this first one that I'm going to do is so super quick my favorite sound to wear like during the week because it's so easy please to front because of my hair needs to be a little bit early so I'm going to Yuma tele hair product the cold enhancing smoothie buy Shea Moisture just being a call in the product of the hair it will get more curly has its in very important to smooth the hair down as a quick hairstyle but you don't want it to look of rushed you definitely want to finish with an oil we can use anyone there so many different options but I'm going to be using the vibrant color clear sky and glaze from the Shea Moisture natural Pro color Caroline.   Hi Ashley take the remaining hair split into two and how to roll and talk and pin it to the base of my ponytail without effortlessly this is coming together is kind like a school teacher kind of pin up style going on there really love this look is so easy to do and it kind of gives me Beyonce I will but I don't know normally would a style like this or we could just like this for bed and then I'm just going to repeat the steps for the next day so it's super easy style that you can remix to your liking help you.
           
Stop you guys it doesn't even require a comb actually use my fingers to make that part you know at it straight enough for me so that ain't broke don't fix that type of thing to tame the frizzies I always like to use an edge control product I'm using this is treatment from the Jamaican black castor oil line it works the best.

            Directions first one is going to go across the front of my hair is that start at the side and I'm going to take it and looping around the back if it gets a little talks in the back don't worry you can stop flat twisting and you can proceed to roll and tuck it looks the same no one will ever know take those two pieces bring them together and then you know the loop the loop   the element that camouflage is the Braves and Chris that dynamic finish on your look right now we are number 3 okay I'm getting excited now come for an updo so are you can start right up to his by isolating the crown and then I take my side and gather the right in the middle this technique creates more tension and a better look for the edges.
           
Let's just do a French roll going straight up I use a couple bobby pins to secure it then at the front I'm going to twist it and make a boat out of the basement of the right into itself for the front I just twisted intended to the side making yet another bond and you got yourself and up to it took me two men and his I love this hairstyle because it looks a lot more complicated than it is and finally the last your cell number for you want to actually wore today so I'm starting off with just brushing the hair down and putting its course into two sections pretty little pony tails season 2 points are going to become a little but now when I can buy buns I like to use a hair tie to trace a bun and then I use bobby pins to secure it for me the most important thing about this hairstyle is the shape of the phone you do want to spend some time old and your bond this thing really regal about this hairstyle I can I get me you know miss 15th century medieval times Princess Leia Star Wars you know I'm his way princess arising those I love to wear my head bands with it looks good with the head to.
            Special you guys for new fall hairstyles that are super quick and easy and don't require any hair prep good luck and thanks for watching.


No comments:

Post a Comment