Monday 9 November 2015

SLEEK & SEXY FALL HAIRSTYLLE

Sleek & Sexy Fall Hairstyle

Hey guys how are you it's late here and today's look its going to be a member of a different look its with straight hair and I'm not sure yet what I'm going to call it is kind of like this week straight hair looks very red carpet I would say with a beautiful gown or something like that I think that's what is perfect for an evening out a wedding special occasion and things like that it could be done on medium length hair too long hair and with or without extensions I'm not using extensions today because I'm just going for more of a simple look but if you wanted to you could definitely use extension so you guys know how I created this look then keep watching and I'll see exactly what you need to do figure.
           
TV / brush this is Devin at 3 we're going to need an elastic band one or two if anyone would be no need if your body tense going to be using the next step is to use a few strands will to us from if you have extension play clip in hair extensions you would need to one cooked what or when we get to that stuff I'll let you know again but are you can use either the extensions or just a simple dark headband or one that matches your hair for me would be a dark want and then just some hairspray to set and the reason that we're going to do a little bit and then my hair is pretty straight already and all I've done is just blow dried my hair but at the end maybe I'm going to be using a little bit of a flat ironing at the end just have more of a sleek look we'll see how it looks at the end so in case we're going to you're going to go for that stuff you don't forget I need a flattering.   You look but if you saw the first step is already brush my hair before hand but if you need to you would need to brush your hair and the first thing you're going to do is just separate the front portion and put it into a ponytail in the box so you can use a rattle come to do that but I'm scared to use my fingers and just separated the porch.
 
Kind of sleeping bag so this one and then you want to just kind of repeat the same make sure that it's even and do the same thing over here and what you're doing just separating the section back two words that you're just like this I want your stuff here and we're going to do is just put this section of hair off in the back and I'll show you how to do it so its out of the way for the necessity kinda just wanna do double twist and panic attacks of there an older than you do with the front actions is basically just sleep in but you can brush them out again if you want to men are for this trailer release so.   We put them up into a ponytail there so.   Before you do that you want to just make sure that its very very straight and sleek and kind of talking behind your ears   just like this bring your hair down a little bit for that motor was sleep look   and create a hairline out of your own kind of wrong here here and then speak it back don't you have your hair slicked back I'm going to turn around and show you how to just put it back into a regular ponytail.  
Two and three times.   The tighter the better.   And you can even pull on the hair a little more just like this cake and then at the stuff we're going to release the hair.   And we're going to be doing is just teething the front or like the crown area of your hair so.

 I'm going to do it in sections I'm going to separate this crown section for just a moment just like this and I want to go to sanitise the capital cities underneath as well as for some extra volume there so what we're going to do is just grab a regular maybe 1 inch section of here I'll turn around so you guys can see what I'm doing and then use some hairspray just of the roots or scared and then.
 
What is there to create the volume and never get to do the same thing with the remaining here   the one who has the sections teeth we're just going to lightly brush them out for more natural look?
 
You just going to bring the stuff behind your ear   closeness   and then just bring this hair red where is separated. Section for the front so just going to be right at the end of that hair hair line I guess and then you going to bring that over   so just like this it's going to be hardly visible but that's the point it's just more of them.
 
What are finishing touch rather than a big effects over there with the end of the way you just want to attach it to the backside of the ear on the other side the other side?
 
4 minutes look at all about that sleek hair. Just in the back so what I'm going to do is crazy like move your head around and see the pieces that kind of full two words your face you want to just in those pieces back I kind of like at the nape of your neck so what I'm going to do is just kind of see where those pieces are naturally so for me it's just the states right here and then kinda like this piece right here so what I'm going to do is just bring them a right at the back like a right of the nape of my neck I'll survive just like the right underneath all of the hair and then I'm going to PennDOT hair back using just regular body tense.
 
Just to make sure that something is really really weak and straight I'm just going to run the flowers of them slightly to make sure that everything is super super straight again same thing over here and then I'm just going to use a little of hairspray just to set everything from the front and from the back.   If you look from the side   and from the back.   And we go and then the other side much and I hope you guys enjoy the slow and nothing to give it a try like I said for the headband force it if you don't have extensions all you have to do is just substitute these West for a headband that matches your hair color and you would have pretty much the same as fact I'm sorry I hope you guys enjoy the slope give it a try and let me know in the comments below how it turns out for you so have a great day and I'll see you guys next video 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment