Tuesday 3 November 2015

Quick & Easy NO HEAT Fall Hairstyles!



 


Quick & Easy NO HEAT Fall Hairstyles! 

   Hi guys right now I'm coming to you guys with a new phone themes video in my following would be serious is this video is going to be all about the fall hairstyles that are no heat of course because I was really fun to play around with your hair and come up with some different hairstyles that do not require see if you guys wear any of these or try them out and I'd love to see a picture you can send it to me on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtags falling with Beth on my Russian.   To do if your hairstyle videos or fall videos in general then go ahead and give this comes up and I hope you guys enjoy so let's go.   The first hair style is the Chinese staircase braid with your super cool and very unique and I love it. 


  The tiny section of hair ever going to wrap it around the rest of my hair to create kind of a loop you're going to pull your hair to the loose and is going to kind of be like I'm not in a way and that is basically is a message for this.. 
  Read more hair into it and then wrap it and pull it through the loop so each timer for you wrap it just remember to add a little bit of hair to the section. 
  End of your hair and then go ahead and paid off with an elastic to finish it off and I decided to cut my hair. Off with a beanie could go with a headband or any other accessory that you prefer but I love my beanies so I went with that. 


  Little. 
  Section braided in a little piece of hair to the other out of section and braided in and continue all the way to your ear.   Call back to a regular braid and then turn it off it's an elastic. 
  And now I'm just tease my hair to give it a little bit more volume and then I'm going to be putting it in a side ponytail and letting this go from forever 21 which I know is kind of a little large for this hairstyle but it works. 
  On any cash if I'm going to be running around a lot or I just don't want my hair to be getting all up in my face so I'm just wearing my plaid shirt and denim high waisted shorts that are both from forever 21 and adjusting to this is really nice casual hairstyles. 

  And now it is time for the bubble ponytail which is one of my favorites to start off a party in your hair into two sections and putting it in a ponytail so this is your basically just teasing your hair and then you're just going to add an elastic about every 2 to 3 inches to increase is really cool bubble effect and you are prone to a little bit of craziness with this hairstyle that you can easily smooth it out by adding some hairspray or just brushing it very lightly so I'm continuing the death of teasing my hair and then adding an elastic.   By super quick it doesn't take a lot of time at all and I think it's very unique and different if you are daring enough to pull it off and try it out and we are done and of course you guys you know me and my accessories me and my boss I'm wearing this little about me and my the time anyway yeah.   So I see his hair style as more of a dressy ones so I'm doing a princess skirt from forever 21 and a little crop tops from American Eagle. 

  And because it was a little chilly out in NYC I just added some new socks that are super cozy.   So to be honest this ole braided headband is one of my most one hairstyles right now so we are going to start off with a middle parts was going to split our hair right down the middle go ahead and pick up a small section of here at the top of your head and you're going to begin braiding that but instead of breeding the outer section over the middle section you're going to be bringing them underneath so that's what we call a. 


  B affect instead of a braid it stuck to your head and we're also going to be adding a little chunk of hair to each other section before we break it under so once again each other section at a little bit of hair and braid it under the middle section and repeat that same step until you get to about your ear area and too close about just go ahead and do a normal Dutch braid by just braiding each out of section under the middle and tied off and now I'm just doing the same thing to the other side.   Nothing we have are Dutch braids were just going to secure the rest of the hair 2 wards the back of her head with a bobby pin and we are finished you can also listen to braid up a bit with your fingers if you want it to be a little thicker but I really like how mine looks here so this is a hairstyle that I basically wear with everything I'm not kidding you guys is like my go-to hairstyle I'm obsessed. 

  And if you guys were wondering. 

  Top knot is perfect for the lazy days that you want a little pizazz to your top not to start off with pulling your hair to be very tippy top of your head and securing it in a high ponytail. 
  Who got an evenly spreading out the hair all around it and the next step is to create tiny little braids all around the hair donut they can be any size that you prefer I'm making mine a pretty decent size are not too big and not too small?   So just keep Brayden Brayden Brayden and then we are going to secure the office in elastic and ever taking a big elastic and he's going to place that right over the entire full donut and you're going to take the end and wrap them around the bun and secure them with bobby pins and after that you can also play around with it make it thicker pull out some pieces in the front whenever you are feeling but that is.   So you let me know which hairstyle is your favorite and I'll talk to you guys later love you bye University like doodoo in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment