Monday 9 November 2015

BRAID HAIRSTYLES FOR FALL

Braid Hairstyles for Fall

       
             Book book book book book level of when I woke up to my channel if your meal welcome you are going to love it here today I want to share with you guys at three different hairstyles are a great for Fall is going to be.   Most of my hair I'm what it's going to do is give me a lot of volume that way it's a lot easier for me to play with my hair and I feel like I have more hair and it looks really big and voluptuous the prison and I'm going to do is I'm going to do a twist braid which pretty much it's just one little piece of hair crossing another piece of hair and I'm going to grab hair pieces along the way that way it's kind of like a French braid.


  It over on top of the hair that you had before I even do that.
            
               Hi from just going to grab a piece of hair Minnesota of the two strands and then cross one over the other and is it go long I'm just going to pick up a little piece of hair CrossFit.


              Packet so many questions how to do it going to stop by your hair off in two separate pieces and then with your sounds you're going to criss cross a little bit of the hair that you have in your hand so just leave your thumbs across one over the other and you want to do this family so that the kids kind of mixed in with the other of that makes any sense and then once you get to the bottom.
               
               Okay so I kind of need it because I was actually see different hairstyles and one before this next hairstyle it's going to be an obtuse and I'm just grabbing a section of hair that is behind my ear and I'm slowly going to make it into a regular braid and they get across my head and actually going to do a French braid so I'm doing a regular braid and with each strand I'm fully grabbing other pieces of hair there on that side and as a good.   Out of my ear I'm just going to play it all the way down that way I'm not driving anymore hair so since a regular braid now and then of course I'm going to go ahead and pull it apart but looks more voluminous and at the rate looks a lot bigger on your hair to get in the back of your hair all you have to do is peas in a little bit so I'm just grabbing two different sections and I'm going to tease my hair by coming in and going back   and insecure with a bobby pin now that we have our little bump we're going to grab our hair and there's no took me to this honestly looks different every single time I just kind of scrunch up my hair and then put an elastic band on there and then I'm just going to go ahead and secure the rest with bobby pins I seen the bobby pins do the trick because I can play some differently and I think it looks like a really cute one in the back and then I like to just grab a little   so it looks more voluminous and that was super easy it took less than 5 minutes to do and I think it's great for a lazy hairstyle dairy and moving on to last hairstyle I'm just going to part my hair down the middle and then I'm going to do braids on each side of my hair by grabbing two different section and we're going to do a French braid fishtail braid with sound very confusing but I promise its not all you're doing is.   Like the very first day that I show you guys where you just grab one section and Kris Kross it underneath one another but at this time that you are grabbing a little strand as you go long as you can tell I'm doing here is using my phone to cross someone over the other it's super easy to do and then I was going to give this hairstyle is BAM   beyond the one you bobby pin this year how do you want to make sure that you can it all the way across so that you can't see the land of the brave and I'm going to do the exact same thing on this side of my hair so this maybe you guys can get a better look on this side all I'm doing is as I'm going along with each side of the parade I'm slowly grabbing a piece and extra piece from my head and then I'm crisscrossing it over the other.

           Once you're done doing a fishtail braid all the way towards the bottom you want to pull it out before you add your last exam because if you do it after its going to break your hair part do you want to make sure that you do it before 1. Going to secure your hair behind and you want to talk it underneath the other pray that that way doesn't show word and and where it began and   that looks really pretty it looks like an infinite brain and I just absolutely love how this looks when your hair is half up and half down.
 
Why don't we were thinking like what would be a really awesome gifts elephant laura is doing makeup she's going to include a $25 gift card to Sephora and since jasmine is doing a fashion she's going to put a $25 gift card at to forever 21 and since I'm doing here I thought also would be a really great store to get like hair products to get makeup to get anything that you could possibly need it to recreate the hair styles and evil eye so all together you're going to win a $75 at two different stores that you guys at can get ready for the fall season I'm so excited so all you have to do is leave a comment down below saying what you're more excited about the fall season it could be like you riding boots it could be as it could be scarves lipsticks pumpkin spice coffee that's also?
           
Click on it and it automatically subscribe to all of us the opportunity to win three different times.

            Already I would love to have you be part of our family will think you guys so much for stopping by and I'll talk to you guys next time when does.


No comments:

Post a Comment