Sunday 8 November 2015

FALL HAIRSTYLE AND HAIR CARE ROUTINE

4 Fall Hairstyles And Hair Care Routine 

 

            Romeo Santos recently posted that I did a hair routine and some hairstyle ideas so I decided to do this video for you guys today and I'm just showing you guys here what shampoos and conditioners I use I used to Sterling Pro purple shampoo for my blonde hair and I'll also leave down below just the toners that Maggie uses to get the color of blonde hair that I do have since that's also something that is as a lot but basically long story short here in just a few of those things that I've been using lately as well as the curling iron that I used pretty much to curl my hair every single day I believe it's the one and a half inch but I will double check again and leave blow and also I never forget heat protectant I'm really trying to grow my hair out recently so if you guys want a full tips and retain just let.   Easy fall hairstyles administer you guys just a few of my favorite soap for the first one just go ahead and part your hair on the side now this was also highly requested that I show you guys how I do this so then all I'm doing is just sectioning off the front of the less hair side I guess that makes sense I hope so and then I'm just sectioning that off into three layers and then pending the top two layers off to the side for that weekend Dutch braid the bottom.

            We have another set up before I'm just such braiding each sections of you guys don't know what does braiding it is pretty much reverse french braiding so instead of turning the strands in words to do it out words and then I'm just doing that was all three layers until I am finished and then you can use bobby pins the kind of place them where you want them to lay on your head but if you do break them tight enough it should be fine and then you just let the rest of your hair go and you can leave the rest your hair straight or you can curl it and get funky.   The three little cornrows on the side of my head.


            So another hairstyle that I've been loving lately is the half a bun now there's two ways that I usually do this one of them is like this where I leave my side part sort of visible and I just play around with the hair to look at it like I want it by the way guys I'm using second second day hair in these hairstyles so might look a little bit more messy than usual but then I just put a little bit of a call in my head but if that makes any sense I just call me when you're thru and then but the.
            Talk right now or I actually just pull all the hair up and do the same thing so then looks little bit more like this one here so I decided to show you guys both ways and serve both probably might go to on a lazy day.
            Hot in your hair and then take the front section of your head and just go ahead and Dutch braid it again but I guess for the same you could French braid it to it doesn't really matter which way so I'm just going head and Dutch reading all the way down until I get to the bottom of the hair and then securing it in place.

            And then just pull forward a section from the other side of your head and go ahead and do another French or Dutch braid and if this place looks a little send then just left it out with your fingers by pulling on the pieces before you secure into place.   Define and again I'm just going to take my fingers and kind of make a claw I know that sounds weird but then just come the chlorate into the ponytail so that it makes a super messy bun at this is just always been my favorite way of doing it and I find it makes at the messiest so yeah just go ahead and do that and then make a ellos set messy bun on your head and then I'm just going to take each French or Dutch braid and then bobby pin them back I'm just kind of lining it around the head and impending it just on   I'm in pending a little bit of the bond over top where I used the bobby pins to pin the braids so you can't tell and then just walking out a little bit of the top layer so that's all there is to this hairstyles super easy and really cute for the fall.   And lately my favorite way of doing up my messy bun is as follows since is something that I think is and requested as well so all I do is put all the hair to the top my head and I make sure that I'm not pulling super tight to my scalp I actually form the bond a little bit higher but the hair on my head since a little more loose if that makes any sense and again I just use my hand as a classic all my fingers through the ponytail and then there's wrap it around two times or 3 times if you can and then pull it from pieces to play my face this is super easy and definitely my lazy day go to but one of my favorite hairstyles and I just love when people just rock a really cool messy bun its like one of my favorite looks so yeah that is all there is to my messy bun but I hope you guys enjoyed my fall hairstyles and just getting to know a little bit more of my hair routine if you guys want to feel like. 



 I can definitely do that for you guys the other night I'll see you guys on official video by guys.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment