Wednesday 4 November 2015

5 FALL HAIRSTYLES FOR SHORT/MEDIUM HAIR





5 Fall Hairstyles for Short/ Medium Hair


             

Hairstyles that are perfect for short hair and still work for long hair and medium length hair but they just are easier to do with short hair and I just think they look really cute with short hair so yes and I know you're probably like your hair isn't even that short but to me it's real and shorts how have fun.   Here are also realize while doing his hair cells that they are perfect for fall day is look like really fall like Tumblr really trendy hairstyles so that I may write all this video fall hairstyles who knows so hope you guys enjoy watching and get started so I'm working with curly hair but you can also work with straight hair at your hair its fine make sure you curl your hair and have volume my hair is naturally thick as you can tell so these hairstyles work:   At least I know I'm lost my tutorials errands like I can't do this I've been here so if you do then hair make sure you just get your hair texture curl it easy to do it ever put some dry shampoo just forget it text her and said that once you do like all the hairstyles to show you you'll actually work so yes so that's a good sign of the first person to the personnel as a half up half down bun.   Red light coming here I was like oh my gosh I want to do that take the top of your hair and is kind of pull it back so I'm just like looking into the viewfinder because I don't have a mirror and I'm kind of taking the front section on and my hair kind of already had that volume so I don't know if I'm going to relieve tease it right there because it kind of sad that volume already right now but you guys can see that field.   The right here can you are just put a ponytail in right there and I think that's super cute short haired like that or you can't twist it with your finger.   And then twisted around and do a bun like a top man.   Okay so it looks like this it looks very weird so weird.


            You can pull the front that little bit more and then also bobby pin it to me.   And then you just body tonight so what I like to do is just take the front section just take the bank so I could Bank Park there.   Hairspray anything that requires volumizing 6 hairspray love it and then just tease.   And there is going to push up and then Bobby put it in police.

  But that is the bell.

            And this is like my favorite hairstyle ever I love it so much okay so just figure out where your part like which side so I'm going to do on this side because I always do you like a plan I think of is that I'm not like I'm not a bald my butt itches really blonde hair is right here so I like to bring in that piece down like that when do the greater part first key is to get lots of volume that's what makes them.   Open so if you have been here I know this French braid is going to be really difficult for you but just make sure you spray it with some hairspray and if you don't have hairspray use dry shampoo.   But I'm going with any type of brush, anything you have dizziness and teeth.
            So now I got like this huge massive volume so we are writing a friend and I like taking a pretty big section so this is kind of a key to it so it's like 2 inches long so to French braid if you guys don't know you just take it take a production divided into three and the nearest going to do one simple braid just like that but then the next time you go you're going to grab some more.

            She gets to about here and you can just start braiding down then you're going to hold this and fan out each side of the brain.

            Art phone with your dad your schooling to take your brain on the left of this section up and brew and panic in place.   Last night I actually had dry shampoo in my hair and networked a whole lot better cuz right here in its not very define right here you can see the brain or right here its kinda lost and up cuz the last time use dry shampoo Philadelphia recommend using dry shampoo to get that text you if you have clean hair or silky hair and your brightest is not doing well you can just take like mine.   Getting flat top you going to take a bobby pin lift up and just kind of tenet and place how you want it.
            You can also kind of cake or anything it just kind of loosen that up   alright see you can leave your hairstyle like this but to add like a fluid slicked back look you can take this hair right here.   Will take this to throw it over and then take this piece and then lick it back   and bobby pin it?   And then just throw your hair back over it and then you can just take some hairspray and slick it down.
            And I like to keep like one hair right there and that is the look.   Okay this next hairstyle is going to be a low bun and then like to size or in the car driving around it just looks really pretty so for the slow but I'm going to do a middle part so I got the perfect the middle part not really but you know how do I get confusing but your dad take your being part right here in the front there probably shorter put them in the front like that then little bit longer pieces in the middle here.

No comments:

Post a Comment