Wednesday 4 November 2015

4 Fall Hairstyles | Simple & Cute!

4 Fall Hairstyles | Simple & Cute! 




  Hello where I live is actually looking like fall like it's cloudy and we actually got some rain today which is surprising since we're in a dress.


            How to give up an old is Bobby pins so let's get right into it what am I to do first is part my hair down the middle then make sure than suggest a straight line no squiggle squiggle?   What's the first part of my hair I want to pull it back underneath this section of my hair and I'm going to Bali finish I gotta have that box and what I'm going to do is take this part of my hair and kind of pull out it so I get some volume and I'm going to do the same to the other side?   Where do but I think its a nice little detail you can add to any hairstyle you're doing such as your own natural hair like I'm doing right now or straight hair or curly hair or anything I think it just compliment any hairstyle and it just reminds me of follow-up for some reason so I decided to share it with you guys even though it's very simple and you one can think of it but yes now we're going to move on?   The guys next hairstyle is going to be alone messy bun and dust myself off because I can see myself wearing it was a scarf a skirt knee high socks and some boots I don't know this is just a hairstyle that goes with that outfit and yeah so if you're into its all you're going to need his own hair band and maybe some bobby pins if you need to put down any extra hair so.   Stupid on middle of the outside anyway you want it doesn't really matter how you parted and this is kind of a go with the flow kind of hairstyle and its like do it till you think it looks good but the main point is you're not want to start with your hair in turn into one and put it where you will want your body to be so I wanted around this length or maybe a bit higher and then from here.
           
What is an intern here is kind of a do it yourself and it just go with the flow on how what you think is going to look good so what I do is I and then I start to can adjust it to my liking?   Fun.



  And will move on to the next kind of.
            Call you think the wind blowing the leaves falling off the trees and you think your hair is not going to be nice and Christine it's going to be nasty and stuff so that's what I think of when I think of fall half up half down hairstyle so let's get into it.

            This hairstyle ok to do first is start with volume and I'm going to go to the back of my hair and face it all the way around to the front.

            So now you look beautiful kind of gather what hair I'm going to pull back which is mainly the parts I teased so now you kind of have all the parts that you will when she was and were like to do a kind of the school down any parts I feel like are sticking up too much and then what I do is I just to hear it will be nice to have.
            Anyways now we're going to move on to hairstyle soon as they the best for last and it is just going to be one giant braid on our head because I feel like braids are stapled to the fall time so I'm in show you one of my favorite breed I like to do and I call it my big green.   Braid but we're going to jazz it up with some volume the my hair still pretty voluptuous from the last hairstyles I'm going to keep it like this and then I'm going to hear it going to repeat this process all over again I love you know how to do this and I'm gonna make this one really loose we don't want this to be at all Titan.

            70 guys on here cuz I want to show you how I make this a very voluptuous praying and when I do is I just pulled this is not me either this is just how I like to get my big parade my camera started to stop recording for some reason I always so as you can see what kind of started on making it very big a very large of alone she was afraid and I just continue the way up to the top of my head.

            31 guys this is the final up and not as how I get my giant balloon she was afraid that reminds me of the fall time so yeah those are all styles I hope you enjoyed that fall hairstyles video if you like it don't forget to like it and if you really really like it you can subscribe to my channel for more Elsa videos there's a little subscribe button down at the bottom left and above that is lots of videos that check that out and you can also leave a comment down below and follow me on my tumblr which I am most active on and rather than right Instagram and Twitter so that is the guys and I will catch you next week.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment