Friday 6 November 2015

3 CUTE & EASY NO HEAT HAIRSTYLES FOR FALL

3 CUTE & EASY No Heat Hairstyles for Fall
 


            Hey guys its Megan drinks welcome back to another episode of beauty breaks your own cover style and today I'm going to be showing you the really don't want to wash your hair do you want to sleep in longer in the morning you'll be able to know that your hair does look so great ty. You got a couple minutes to spare time the show me what to do.

            This first hairstyle is kind of a group twisty brave thing fake braids if you don't know how to braid I think is going to be perfect for you he's got a mirror you can check yourself lol.   They are splitting it into two   and twisting the back one in front of the front one movies at once and then we're going to start by taking every time the piece of hair hits the front of your face you're going to take a hair from New York crown and twist that in.   You got another P   Twista.   Keep going down your hair   now we have it all twisted here we're actually just going to twist it around itself and put it into a little bun.   You can secure at bobbys an indoor hair tie I'm she's in the haircut   and then somebody man and that's the first Harry Styles on it's kind of like this rope twist braid into a nice little buns super easy and perfect for school there or birthdays or any day that you were like you know what I want to do sleep you know what I don't want to move keeps dialing is not hair tutorial was made popular by my friend in grade or missglamorazzi and I seen that Oliver Pinterest and it involves using.   Hello get your headband of choice like sparkly and I think of someone ever go to start by putting it on our hair I like having my hair in the middle part when I do this but whatever suits your fancy now what you're going to do is just going to take your hair and twist it around.   And slip it into the   strength so they pull it out we're going to be going again.   Taking another section.   Pulling it down.

 

Map for the second hairstyle it's super easy and you can switch it up with different headbands and people won't even though you're doing the same hairstyle they can look at the Pensacola headband or crown if you're a princess.
 
Android the final on we are going back to basics of these super classic very easy french braid which is remind me of being like eight years old and backing up on the French braid my hair and she really didn't know how to do it just tore my hair out though probably.   Start by taking a section of my hair.   And separating it into three   and then I'm just going to start by crossing this one over the middle crossing the back one over the middle crossing this again so we just have at least one full braids done and then I'm good are incorporating hair from the take a piece from the side closest to my face and bring that into this piece of the previously had crossed out over and then taking the outer side we're going.
 
And then braid again so only taking additional pieces of hair from the most inner and most other places of your hair so you can take from here where is that over.   From the side take a piece and you can take however like many pieces you want like big section small section that's just going to change the look of your break I'm just going to keep raining all the way down your hair and to leave incorporated all of the pieces into your brain and then just breathe normally all the way down.
 
And then I'm going to mess up I was great and really pull it apart and lose it and not always makes braids look way cooler even if there's this is just the basic. That's very simple and very easy if you loosen it up and mess it up it automatically looks.
           
More interested in details for some reason and if you've seen one of our racing videos you know that a toothbrush eventually and Greg what is yours up and mess it up a little bit. 


    
See more episodes of Duty bring me.

            If so classy household items can be beauty products its mind blowing people and then go to the right if you want to be there so beautiful waterfall braid. 




No comments:

Post a Comment