Sunday 8 November 2015

3 PARTI HAIRSTYLES

3 Party Hairstyles 

Super busy and put on Melissa Wikipedia of the month.   Hair ideas for the holidays I can't believe is the holidays are ready I don't know where the year flew by the way here and today I'm going to show you some really super easy and glamorous hair ideas I think holidays are for spending quality time with your family and that's funny like hours in hours do you here today. Tutorial is going to be on holiday is some accessories to climb.   And I'm only using my hair that is waiting very very slightly wavy really like I have very loose weight and I'm going to be using 3 accessories one is going to be a headband so it's really pretty has been I got from accessorize I'm going to show you how to accessorize some clips and a hair bow let's begin alright.   Is really really pretty and really easy to recreate and I'm already wearing my luxyhair special today I just called them and they were right away be so I didn't even bother to do much with them and the first I'm going to do a split my hair right in the middle is kind of already parted in the middle but I'm going to make it more precise I'm just going to take a little brush go right in the middle?   Just part my hair and then what I'm going to do with the rest of the hair as I'm going to take the brush and brush it back.   What I'm going to do next is just looked at the crown take my teasing brush in just heated up so I'm just going up and down with my brush?   Then I'm just going to take the hair on the side and do the exact same thing   this will just give it a little bit volume I'm not going for crazy volume just a little bit of hair at the crown and a little bit here.   It wasn't easy I'm just going to go back with my brush and just very lightly brush through that proof   I will sing poof poof poof what I'm going to do next is just placed my head but on to my hair.   Just like that then I'm going to grab a couple of bug defense and I'm going to bring some of this here whatever they had been line starts so I'm just going to cover that I'm going to take this hair bring it over the line so we can't see it and then bring the hair back.   Twisted a little bit   then I'm just going to take my mother pendant another place.   And I'm going to go ahead and do the exact same thing on my left side so I'm just going to bring this hair but twisted and I bring it back   give it to me together and then just take my bag of 10 + 10 + employees that comes on the pooper and I'm just going to lift up that she's a little more you can go ahead and spray it I'm going to show you tomorrow so I'm not going to spray it but if I was doing it for a night out of course I would spread so that.






            And the password is too cute to be single.

Unsupported my hair what I'm going to do is just bring all this hair up and I'm being really careful cuz I have to clip an expression here and we're in my life she's so I'm just going really careful over those clips to make sure I'm not exposing them and then what I'm going to do if I have some hair wax here I'm just going to drop my finger in it bring up a little bit of the wax smooth over there here.   Again I'm just going to be showing you want my hairstyle so I don't want to be using any hairspray in my hair but I probably would definitely recommend using hairspray as well and then what I'm going to do it is I'm just going to take my book is 10 + 10 does hair in place so I'm just going to fly to Boston today I'm going to 10 and go behind the first one kid now I know this is safe and secure it now I'm just going to have beautiful beautiful.   Come over here I go in and I you know I go in with the bobby pins in attendance here and then I just as this you know for fun so what I'm going to do now is just apply the first one just like that and then I'm going to go with that next one in just go over it.
           
Just like that and that's it.
           
It's really really easy birthday we're going to do is I'm going to take a section for way less I'm just going to my bank because I prefer them to be more in my face and I'm going to take the other section behind the banks and I'm going to start making a regular three strand braid almost the end of the year I'm going to just grab my love sick.

            Elastic that I'm going to go and I'm going to take sections of the brave and I'm going to slowly pull them out and you can see this creates a really cool thanks and makes the brain look much thicker.   Now I'm going to go into this and do the exact same thing I'm just going to take sections of the brave and I'm going to send it out   bye bye skinny breed and you alright what I'm happy with the result I'm going to bring both of them back and I'm going to turn on to show you what I'm going to do in the back and now I'm going to bring that to bridge together in the bag.   I'm going to take my golf ball and I'm going to pin them in place.
 
And that's it for the first 3 super easy beautiful and glamorous hairstyles that you can do it even if you don't have time to do it here because they want only take you 2 minutes to do anything even if you're staying home you should make it so beautiful you should do your hair and you should dress up I'm going to be staying home and I'm going to be doing it makes me feel great and   anyways I wanted to take another second just to wish you Happy Holidays wherever you are in the world I want to tell you that I love you my thing years and holidays is a good time too kind of reflect on last year and set some new goals for the next year that's what I'm going to be doing and that's what I would recommend for you so let me know if there's any dreams or goals that you want to achieve in the next year I would love to hear from you also one more thing at the end of December probably December 27th or 20.   I'm going to post all the details on my Instagram and Facebook fan page so make sure no my facebook fanpage want to hear the percentage I'm going to link everything down the road so make sure that your phone was because I'm going to be giving directions and the exact time I think it's a good time to do it at the end of the summer because I know a lot of you guys will be probably I'll forward or maybe off of school so I can talk some more of you so if you want to chat with me if you want to see me live then definitely make sure to follow all those directions and I'll talk to you guys soon.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment