Sunday 15 November 2015

Easy Fall Hairstyles 2015





           
 Can we just take a second and what's that I have a sign that says I dream of summers that last forever while I'm filming of fall video?
 
He was just ignore that yet hey whats up guys my name is Nicole and welcome back to my channel so fresh and so I'm going to be showing you my top 3 favorite fall hairstyles so if you want to know what those are and how to do then just keep watching.   But half of half down messy bun hairstyle you're going to want to first section of the top half of your hair and tie that into a ponytail you also want to make sure that when you're doing this this is kind of neat start off with even though it's going to be messy at the end so I'm just taking a brush and going through my part to make sure its nice and covered and there's no random separation O.
  Such a.
 
You want to just start twisting your hair around itself to create a messy buns and this part you can be messy be free to creatively create your bun in any way shape or form that you'd like to and then when you're finished creating your bun you're just going to tie a hair tie rounded to make sure it stays in place.

            Or if you just don't feel like trying but you want to look like you tried you know what I mean I know you know what it means and then I just pulled out my baby hairs and my fly away is just to make it a bit more messy and to give it a little bit more dimension.

            So this intricate braided hairstyles actually very easy to achieve you just want to separate your hair into 3 parts section them off and then start braiding each section individually into a normal braid and make sure when you're done braiding that you tie them off at the bottom for now.


            After you have your three sections of hair all braided up you were going to then just bring those pieces into one giant braid this makes it really detailed an intricate looking and I just think it's so adorable and it takes absolutely no time at all to do in the morning.
 
So good the braided crown hairstyle you're going to want to section the top part of one side of your hair and I used a clip to keep that in place then you want to take a piece of hair by your ear and start braiding not into a3 stranded braid.


            With elastic band that you want to do is take your headband and you're going to put your hair looks best for you this is for me and then you're happy with the other side of your head put in your hair really cute hairstyle that look.   Like that.


            And your new please subscribe button is right down there also if you guys create any of these luck I would love to see them so please feel free to share them with me on my social media will have linked on the blue and on my plate so that is that anyways I hope you guys have a really great weekend as always I'll see you the next video files.



No comments:

Post a Comment