Tuesday 10 November 2015

PRETTY FALL HAIRSTYLE



Hello …. today I am do you need to come out with me or what lyrics are we.

So the first thing to do is take a section of your hair about 1 or 2 inches and braided about halfway down when something that I just did an elastic on it so it will stay take a piece of your hair kind of small like a centimeter or two and wrap it around the re braided bread and this will give it an extra texture and cool look this is optional but I think it looks awesome.   Traffic and its actually really easy but it creates some like so professional and amazing I don't like I just love this   so the first step is to take a section of your hair and Rihanna start breeding and I'm going to do a French braid for the first couple ones just to make this out of Logan I just think it really cool see you there everything and you're going to braid it about three fourths down your hair and then tied with an elastic navigate to put all your hair on to one side and makeup on and I didn't really use any buns with chronic iMessage.
 
I know I have some bobby pins and put it on your hair because a lot of times it isn't perfect hairstyle is super cute it's really easy but I really think that it incorporates a lot of different braids + 213 that looks super cute so it's super easy and super adorable and really laid back but amazing one section of a hair about.   To the other side of you here and the same thing with the same great except going to do what about 3/4 or more length jingle all the way across your head and have that side braid.
 
The last step is to bring all your hair over to one side and make a big bulky parade and you can go down however far but I just left the couple inches left because I think this give them like I'm more laid back fall eBook.

No comments:

Post a Comment