Friday 6 November 2015

2 SIMPLE FALL NATURAL HAIRSTYLES

2 Simple Fall Natural Hairstyles 

      Hey love I'm back with the tutorial for my favorite to fall hair updos and I'm I just kind of style started this style off with them a braid out and I really just use some water some water two sprints on my address my Jireh edge control and basically an elastic band to pull my hair out.   My edges on before I put any type of products are my address I'll just put it with water so my edges donkey drive very quickly then I start putting the dryer is control on before I do my styling.

      And I kind of just separate the crown the crown bags from the rest of my hair and I just moved them the edges around that part back.


      And the starting to move my hair towards the top of my hair to try to position it easier so when I put the elastic band around it it'll already be in an awkward position.
 
So I'm taking my elastic band I'm putting it towards the bottom of my head and I'm going to pull it up words and I'm going to try to keep that thing separate from the rest of my hair.

      As I'm pulling the elastic band I'm just riding the back of it upwards and smoothing my hair as it goes so that any no hair gets caught in the elastic band.   So now I'm pissed I'm the elastic band towards the front of my head keep in that bag separate so that the the rest of my hair can be formed into an updo and its nice and sweet and then I just tired of Ann and try to hide it in the back of my head.   You can I tighten the band as much as you want to make your kind of upwards to smaller or bigger if you wanted to be big are you can loosen it and you can just take some bobby pins and then the rest of your hair however you like it or take a pic and post check it out to make it fuller but this is basically the first.   And is Bobby pending some of my bangs so that they could fall better but this is basically the final look and this is one of my favorite fall style.

      Now on to look number 2 I'm also starting the style off on a freight out and I'm kind of just starting two parts the crown of my hair excuse the dog hair I did not notice that there is no dog hair in my hair and so I edited this video but excuse the dog hair but I'm partying kind of around the.

      Proud to be a perfect part I don't part perfectly but you can if you want to for the style but you basically just wanna grab the crown of your head and leave the rest of your hair down and I'm taking some of my daughter has control just to smooth my hair down a little more and I'm using a soft.

      So I'm still grabbing a little bit more of the crown around my hair cuz I was kind of it to be even all around.   So after I do that I grab a small elastic band and I just tie the crown section of work and I'm going to create a little ball or a little buns in the front of my hair.

      And I'm flushing this out so that I can make this button appears to be as full as possible so I'm just going to grab a couple of bobby pins and just lose sleep in the bed so that I can look fuller.
      And this is basically the second look you can flush out the back of the bottom of your hair and pick it out and to be as full as possible I'm at this is basically the style this is one of my favorite fall Styles is simple and easy and kind of retro in my opinion but I hope you guys like that these are my two favorite styles and make sure to get this video.

  Somebody guys bye.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment