Monday 9 November 2015

EVERY DAY FALL HAIRSTYLE

Everyday Fall Hairstyles

 


  Oh no did I get 2 close oh did I almost see what's really on the inside. I love you!


  Unconditionally.


  Other than.


            You guys so I'm going to start this hair tutorial off with a comb and I just partying it down the side and then I'm thinking whatever I parted back and I'm going to pendant with to bobby pins crisscross styles and was a hair tie I'm going to pull back the way they have.   The white ribbon I'm going to try and not at the top.

            What's your head down and your hair as if you're going to be doing a high ponytail and I'm just going to make this 22 a really tight because I want my top not to be really tight so I'm just going to wrap around the heart I like about 3 times and then I'm just going to tighten it and yeah that was okay so then I'm just going to begin by twisting my ponytail and making the top part not tell you and then as I keep going making it up later you will see what I'm doing this soon after I'm done with my boss?   About two times if we don't want it to be too tight and then I'm just going to start by taking the top wallpaper to my bun and depending it to my head so I'm basically taking the top my bun and pending it's the bottom and it will eventually look like all one big bun bun bun with two layers of that makes 7.
 
After you're done doing your body tense then you're just going to want to take out your baby hairs which i think is the perfect touch to the perfect hope not I don't know what you guys think but I just love baby hair and make it look so casual and effortless and I hope you guys like this one.   Earlier I'm going to be using a colon to part my hair on the side and put the hair that I parted separately for my hair and going to come back with to bobby pins parallel next to each other.
 
And now I'm going to do the same to the other side and because of the size heart and not a little hard and blue be pending the bobby pins much lower than I can the other side.   The guy that was on video I really hope you guys enjoyed it make sure you guys to use an Instagram us and let us know what you guys decide I.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment