Tuesday 10 November 2015

SIMPLE & QUICK FALL HAIRSTYLES



Today will be showing you 5 super simple you know in style hairdos that you can do for the fall I'm really not into doing high maintenance look for my hair like I just straighten my hair or curl my hair and you know usually its all doin if I'm too lazy to do that I'll just stick it up in a ponytail these are just be cute to you know where to school and learn the word mean see the full time job here in college.

Who is next up is totally optional that I'm just going to be out in a little bit of hairspray to the bottom layers of my hair in this is going to give my hair a little bit more volume so next time is going to pull back the two sides of my hair and you can do this pretty like messy it doesn't have to be super sleep or you know put together this is a really natural sort of like French Brigitte Bardot inspired type of look so just take your little clip and just click back the two sides of your hair and then you can?   And if you're feeling really great you can add a ribbon on to the end of your ponytail   so this next aisle is a deep side flip chignon so it's basically very casual fun to get this look your first going to want to separate your hair into a deep side part so just brush the majority of your hair all to one side it doesn't matter which and then smooth it down then just take your favorite hair spray and spray a light coat and all over your hair and this is just going to help keep it in place once we put it into.

This doesn't have to be no like super sleek it can be you know Messi and more natural so he's going to gather all of my hair and then twisted in one direction so then all we have to do is just gather the hair in the back of my head and I'm going to gather it towards the lower side of my head more to the side not like right in the middle and then I'm just going to put it back with bobby pins so once you   I like to do this to side and then once I'm finished I like to note pull out some of my pieces towards the top and just make the braids look a little bit more loose and not sure all the next I was brave you can do is a fishtail braid and I only recently learned how to do one but ever since I learned how to do it I've really been wearing a fishtail braid a lot and the sticks a little bit more time but once you get the hang of it it's really.   Toby lifestyle is extremely simple but its not one that I normally would have thought of this is a low ponytail with an extreme middle part I usually don't normally wear a little pony tails they've never really done a hairstyle that I've been drawn to you but I've been seeing them alot in magazines and I'm different duty website so I'm going to do is just apply a little bit of like a hair texture cream and this is just going to help us move down any files that I have some was going to play this all over the top layers of my hair so then I'm going to do is just he's a hair brush and comb all of my hair back into a slick low ponytail and then secure with a ponytail holder.
 
These are just some super simple styles and trends that I plan on incorporating into my everyday hair routine so I hope you enjoyed it and thank you for watching please leave me a comment below letting me know which style is your favorite.


No comments:

Post a Comment