Friday 6 November 2015

HOW TO GROW LONG CURLY HAIR

HOW TO GROW LONG CURLY HAIR

Super Saturday morning.

            Exxon how to grow out natural hair or tips on how to make your curly hair just grow tips on how to grow out hair basically and Albertsons going to be 10 but I decided hey I could give a little more so its 12 and yellow.   I have been helpful to me and before I get started this is a quick disclaimer no I have never been chopped I've never had a perm Adam born with blonde hair but I was transitioning for the longest through heat damage secure some of the things that I did to help rejuvenate my calls okay so early.   Doesn't really work well with your hair or a product that may work well and somebody else but not you you're not going to get the results that you're looking for the results that you want and I can't stress that enough how frustrating that can be you don't want to use something that doesn't work well with your hair and I'm not going to live this probably will take awhile to find your Holy Grail products?   Sunset is it take a while myself but when she find those I do highly suggest taking with those because that's what's going to help you get through your journey and get you the results that you want step number 2 is accepting your curly hair pattern it if you just accept your pattern what's your hair like then that is going to be what's going to be easier for you.
 
Hair type like somebody else's because first things first every everybody has a different here nobody has the same exact hair tied you can't change your natural pattern you stick with it and you learn to like it and enjoy it and love it and I promise you that your hair journey will be fun with that I have for you guys is too deep condition weekly being a natural having curly year as you may know.
 
We having dinner here I will watch once a week I deep condition everytime I wash my hair and that's basically what helps me feel in the mood for that I blocked him sampling it helps strengthen your hair back and it just gives your cruise that extra little boost that they need after like a week of being manipulated and touch and all that so it just helps York.   States my next step is to stick with a hair regimen and what hair regimen is is basically a list of things that you do throughout your mother threw out the garage your moms for your hair and it's basically like a list of instructions to follow over and over and over each month so I'm each week out of reach my pj's something different you here.   Indigo offer and it'll tell you keep on track with your hair hair and your hair growth and it'll also just be a balance out of which were here I would need during one day verses what do need during at the end of the week and next test that I have for you guys is to trim often if necessary and if you have.   Sniff them all now if you don't which I personally do understand you can gradually trim your damage is off of overtime to retain some of your length but I can't stress enough how much split ends damaged and how big of a step back that is because you're not going to see any results just certain steps to get to what you really want and you will see tremendous growth   in the end or whatever it is that's probably holding you back you don't want to have to grab me is because wet split in can do is they will continue just work.   And then you are you do so when I just gradually just snip not even an inch if you don't want to just a little bit gradually and you will see results quicker than you will see them with if you just leave your hands on your hair the next to that I have for growing out your hair is to try using some protective styles by myself personally I've never.

 
Brave but I do know that getting box braids are the micro braids senegalese twist Marley twist dreads tension anything like that I really do think that it could help or does help with hair growth especially if they   I got a rejection just grows and its natural state and its natural way and that's one thing that you need to make sure is important is you.



            Where are you guys is to not use brushes or any   okay I know you want to stay tangle free but at the same time you don't want to rip your hair out so brushing it is obviously a no go for finger detangling or call me?



  You also can help some grub case of the next to that.


            I'm going to your curl pattern a little bit and then I need an alternate that much to where is noticeable every 3 days whatever it is that you do that can really have an effect on your hair growth is going to stunted and its just going to make your hair very brittle easy for breakage straightening your hair is a step back from.
 
Yeah I'm not saying that but just watch out with on the amount of heat that you use on your hair the next test that I have and it's very simple and can make a big difference not only for your hair or over.
 
Whiter teeth stuff like that like you're going to be help you overall and I just feel like that's very important also it doesn't have a balance healthy eating habits eating. Whatever you wanna call it and drinking water the next thing I have for you guys is no bleaching if you feel the need that you want blonde and Cisco big and bold then go for it but.   Because bleaching is really hard on the hair what I would suggest is to go like naturally lighten your hair or you can just go to the salon give a light light color or whatever but do it gradually because going from a dark hair color to disable.   Um no its going to have a very negative impact on your hair have in life here. It's just harder to manage and is more drive in your natural hair already is it easier for braking distance its way much more TLC then.   On a satin pillowcase are using a satin scarf when you go to sleep many of you guys and asked me what it is that I do when I lay down go to sleep and what I do is I use a satin scarf in a pineapple up my hair and then I sleep on it that until like eight now if you don't have it.   A pillowcase like a standard just make sure you use a satin scarf and vice versa if you don't have a sentence starts Monday 7 to locate on its Angela cage with a satin scarf you're good to go go to sleep wake up and your hair is so soft and fluffy and the final two that I have for you guys is patient.
 
Funny hair journey is your brushing your hair always like oh I don't see Negros I'll see any changes its been 2 days its been a week she told me to do this and I'm getting this I'm telling you guys it's a process and it may not be fun in the beginning but you just gotta push through it and work through it because when I tell you I came from so far with my heat damage.   Have a heat damage is no fun transitioning is no fine I get that and you want the results but it's also fun to explore and learn to know your hair treat your hair is is basically like a baby like you need to nurture it and I know it sounds silly but that's what you need to do to get to where you are just start seeing results and Haitian you don't want to stress and not have fun with this because then you're not going to want to do it anymore you're just going to give up having patience knowing that you're going to end up somewhere with your hair.   I love you everybody starts somewhere I did and I'm I still have a goal that I'm planning to Reidsville like having a cold sticking with it and just dealing with your hair as you can guess it's going to get on your nerves sometimes I clearly understand that but just dealing with this is going to get you somewhere I promise.   And with all that being said I do hope that you guys did enjoy this video I hope that some of these tips for kind of helpful to you and if I didn't mention anything or if you still have a question about something feel free to comment below and I will try my best to answer in a clear way for you and try my best to answer quickly and I'll see you guys next time BYE.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment