Friday 6 November 2015

SIMPLE HAIRSTYLE FOR CURLY HAIR

SIMPLE HAIRSTYLE FOR CURLY HAIR






 I'm filming.
  I'm filming we are to give me like 30 seconds to film this intro just.


            So the light outside determine what's going to go on to that little gloomy and some of the images of seems a little darker side because it's cloudy so the lightings little different but probably because of the rest of the day and you know I'm at the mercy of the Sun so I hope you enjoy the video and please keep on watching this is probably for thin hair wash my hair Saturday and today is Tuesday.   Who's the third day here probably can make it I probably stretch it out one more day on camera I see it's kind of   we don't have a good stretch it out but I'm I look in the mirror on this like now this needs to go so I'm sure you guys today is how to put your hair up to something to poop my hair is not long enough to put a bun in into life I put it up with a little hair tie in bringing back around its not going to fit?

            This at Sallys like so long ago and wanted to say I was recently and their recalled and I was really upset other Gomez this is the best investment I've ever I would not be with you my hair I would not be leaving here in a pool if you know. 



 Conditioner.

            You're here you just take it depends on what climate you're in but your house is a little bit on a warmer side it won't stay solid and it won't stay solid and mix it in your hand and it'll turn into a one of the liquid not all the way in liquid but it'll turn into something like liquid and you can put it in your hair and my old house it was colder so this would be a solid every time I would open it so I would.   Water.

            I would turn 30 seconds and then turn to liquid ever since I got my black in my hair maybe you last week or two weeks ago my head has been extremely soft like to soft like I've never felt this..
 
What oil in it back and I decided I'm going to use the equals Tyler because I watched many Marley's video and her butt looks so good with that I know I use this and I watching girls and I'm really trying to not use this product but for today I'm going to try if anyone wants to use as Wi-Fi use this most of the time?

            This next aisle is going to be a bun on top and I would do this on freshly washed hair as a post like to stay here for me because this hair here on Mike v day is so dry and the girls are like basically gone in your girls are fully formed in at their best I think that's probably the best time to do this style.

            Because I'm so slow when I do this what I did not press play this is the style.   If you want to I'm getting into to just take that one bundle and separate the two and then you're going to wrap.
            This piece around itself and pendant in the grass is he's Roosevelt infinite.

  Google.



  I'm not the best reader but it doesn't matter so why.


  So that.

            I'm terrible at doing here actually like braids and stuff so you going to do you should take this bass.   Didn't have the little girl that you made still exposed hoping that down as well.   Into the fray.

Put it.

I got this headband from a kiosk in Perimeter mall I think it was.

So I hope you like the hairstyles leave a comment below like and subscribe bye. 



No comments:

Post a Comment