Thursday 5 November 2015

2 EASY FALL HAIRSTYLES

2 Easy Fall Hairstyles 



            Pregnant or not its Katie and then here with me video all about how to style your hair for fall on this you guys how to do two different hairstyle.

 
Samsung gear for the salty then my secret is using a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner and I love Loreal Paris is power moisture hydrating shampoo any matching condition that goes with it I love the smell and if Nick my hair feel overall that even more moisture to my hair I'm going to apply and oil hair care treatment and the one of them using today is L'Oreal Paris is only with therapy perfecting oil essence what about.   What always the ends of my hair kind of just doing it like you see here I don't really have a specific rhyme or reason to this but I just tried to get every single part of my hair affected by this wonderful wonderful product and it smells absolutely delicious?
 
Photo looks at work creating they require curls so I'm using the L'Oreal Paris curve it elastic girl move absolutely love this. It smells delicious like all the other products usually shake it up and you port your hands like so if you were going to go for the street look what is totally fine I would recommend this week it is vanishing cream for L'Oreal Paris it comes out just like this and it does wonders for my hair but today I'm using the Coronas and as you can see here I'm just applying it like you apply another move.   Nails in all day and you to see what I have put your head over scrunch it gently and skies the stuff is a miracle product I love it.   Super the next step for going to break out the curling wand in between the last step and this that my hair is completely air-dried so I basically just check my curling wand and wrap my hair around it like so it should be roughly 25 minutes to call my entire have this one is actually quite impressive given the amount of hair that I have so basically just let the girls fall just like so and I seal the deal with my L'Oreal Paris I'll let that and hairspray alright so moving on to be fun part which is her cell number one this week I shave in love. 


 
And it's important to have two layers of the top layer in the bottom layer separated and then you just need to take the small Harris framing your face and just create a simple braid like you see me doing here and it is secured it in the back to bobby pins overlapping each other like this another great very similar to the one we just created by just a little bit further up on the head I decided to go with two braids with look that you can do as many.   Landlord here to be sectioned off earlier and just put it right over top of those little pesky bobby pins in the back to hide them so that's the look and now on to her cell number to which is the headband braid to the specific luck is super easy I typically will do this in the car on the way to class or something like that cuz its only ones that it takes like 2 seconds to do so basically brand of section of your hair I typically use my ear as the mark.
 
My ear and divided into three sections to a figurehead I make a simple braid.   Don't think it down to the bottom of the breed I'm going to simply take it and wrap it around my head almost headband style and just later the pieces of hair behind it over top really just playing around with a to see what looks good I'm going to secure it again bobby pins right behind my other ear other variations of book would be to add more than one braid I've done two or three rows of 4 and it looks equally as awesome so that is it 22 hairstyles?


                                        I just hope you guys all enjoyed all next Friday.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment