Monday 9 November 2015

THE REAL WAY TO GET LONG HAIR

The REAL way to get LONG hair

            Hello hello hello hello how are you reading the title obviously want to grow their hair really long before I get started I'll show you.

            Finish at research with you and I still to this day is the theme remedies because I'm just going to try to grow it longer one thing I want to say about blog hair grows so no matter how short your hair is if you're reading this blog in your hair to hear and you're still upset and you just want your hair down to your waist you grow your hair down to your waist just don't give up the whole thing about this is you just stay committed   okay I mean obviously we have to pretend you're going to obviously need a haircut or hair trimmer whenever they tell you you need a hair trim like every other month and to cut off half an inch or an inch no guys don't listen to that its a rumor and no hair trimmed do not make your hair grow faster because you're cutting it from the bottom and hair grows from your room I mean split ends to ride up and they make your hair look shorter and you do I get rid of your split on.   My hair is this last forever and then I stop getting hair trimmed and it started like actually coming call me what I said about split ends do not brush your hair with a hairbrush when it's wet one of the keep things I did that help my hair grow is brush your hair with a comb when it's wet because you can brush your hair with a brush it'll make your split in Lake.   Great next I said vitamins vitamins are essential part of growing your hair because not only do you want your hair to be long but you need to be healthy in order to grow it out the length that you want to grow I recommend vitamins women's multi capsule vitamins.   The liver oil pills and yes and you taste kind of like fish and gross but you just swallow them and chase it down was like a cheeser like orange juice or   I don't know honestly if not even a big deal because I've been taking cod liver oil pills for a long time and it I can honestly say it helps my hair grow the long and shiny I get like a lot of comments saying how was your hair so shiny and yes I do you have products and I will tell you guys about but I don't I really truly believe it's the cod liver oil pills.
 
Very nice product on my Harrison The Shining I remove the glue do you do what are you doing I was just like I don't know why she called the Royal and everyone is just like you but honestly.
 
Divergent you know I always blow dry my hair but it your drive this stuff that comes out like a prom and this stuff really does protect your hairy I get out my hair salon you also order offline but they don't sell these at any drugstore or CVS Walgreens no they don't feel the same.   Your hair but when you use heat just try using the heat protectant I remember scrunching my hair with hair gel to go to school all the time like 2 years ago and I try going out and it really did work honestly you might not like the look of the scratch love natural but honestly the last heat you applied your hair at the faster your hairs and girl and I'm being dead honest with you guys because I used to be like my hair so frizzy.   We paid off and I'm so glad I am to hear I have no and as far as he pleases go I recommend the John Frieda clear time we manipulate and it's like this and you can get this at Walgreens CVS Wegmans giant yeah it's incredible I actually started using this like 3 or 4 months ago and my hair I did see a difference in Lake silkiness if so light.   Speak you're one of those girls that died her hair a lot you want to use some sort of treatment or repair for your hair because damaged hair does not grow fast so when I just got out of the shower I put in this for pear style revival by John Frieda and it's a spray and it's honestly amazing my hair doesn't feel damage at all and I can honestly say I dye my hair black all the time my natural color hair is like a dark brown not black overall of damage hair did not provoke it also if you have damaged hair do something about it and maybe you some of the things I recommended because it failed as we were really well.   Name is hair mask hair masks are incredible and I've been using them for 3 years but I have short hair I like I said I tried everything I possibly could and one of my best friends at the time her moms going through the same thing her mom wanted long hair and she bought this hair mask and it was orange and grow there's like you.   No it was a homemade recipe honestly you have to use a hair mask more than just once or twice because you will see a difference my hair grew from up time from here to here and not like the worst days when is like middle length is not sure and its not long if the right here it helps me get out of the middle stage.




            This is the home phone and.   We are just equally as good as a hair glaze so if you come across having to choose a hair mask for hair glaze I recommend the hair glaze but homemade remedies work so well so overall I hope you guys on how to grow your hair longer like I said I really know what it's like to go through videos and videos and trying everything and nothing works with your hair just doesn't grow hopefully my video can make a difference and.
 
Considering I went through numerous video if your friends are going through the same problem as you guys and if its to help please tell your friends like I would love to help you guys especially those girls are going through exactly what I went through.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment